SOLO PRO 50
Robust. Reliable. Intelligent. With Total Inspection Productivity
Enquire about this system
Minicam’s SOLO PRO 50 pipeline video inspection system features a robust and compact pan-rotate laser camera, engineered to perform accurate inspections in small diameter pipes. Integrated dual aligned lasers and distance sensor enable pipe diameter and defect measurement. The robust, tried and trusted coiler frame houses Minicam’s unique extra-flexible pushrod which help to navigate tight bends and lateral entries.
Pan-Rotate Laser Camera
Expertly engineered in stainless steel and aluminium, this robust camera offers maximum pan and rotate flexibility for use in small diameter pipe applications, from 60mm up. The camera features an integral distance sensor and dual aligned visible lasers, to enable accurate pipe diameter, defect and object measurement, directly from the SOLO PRO + control unit. The precision camera lens and four ultra-bright LED’s guarantee clear, defined, quality inspection images.
Functionality at your Fingertips
Shipped with ProPIPE+ Reporting software as standard, SOLO PRO 50 has all you need to inspect pipes, document your findings, and create detailed reports for on-site delivery. It captures detailed footage under tough conditions, and its interface offers robust tools – including observation entry and reporting options – and accepts USB and SD media for easy offload of data, video, images and reports. SOLO PRO 50 is WiFi enabled to allow remote access to stored images and data. The new SOLO PRO 50 combines a host of features that deliver an improved user experience for efficient inspections and accurate reporting.
EXTRA FLEXIBLE ROD
We’ve developed a new extra flexible rod specifically for use on the SOLO PRO 50 system. Semi-rigid with a tough outer sheath and available in 40, 60 and 100 metre lengths.
Quick and Simple To Use
With just a 3-step menu selection, users can instantly share PDF reports, images and footage via email, or upload WinCan Reports to WinCan Web for secure, immediate, team-wide access online. All that is required to start sharing is a 3G or 4G Wi-Fi connection. Users can create the hot-spot using their smart phone.
- Offloading images and data is as simple as plugging in a USB stick or SDHC card. WiFi enabled to allow remote access to stored images and data.
- The brake can be fully locked, unlocked or applied as a friction brake to avoid unwanted pay-off of the rod.
- The mini joystick provides smooth and accurate control of the pan and rotate camera functions.
- Intuitive, user-friendly multi-function keys, colour coded to match the key to the on-screen menu.
Soft Key Navigation
- Soft-touch QWERTY style keyboard for responsive key actions.
- Features an integral distance sensor and dual aligned visible lasers to enable accurate pipe diameter, defect and object measurement.
Easy-fit Control Unit
Add a Lateral Pin
Makes easy work of inspecting incoming lateral pipes. The pin adjusts the direction and guides the camera smoothly along the pipe. The Lateral Pin provides additional usability to the SOLO PRO 50 pipeline inspection system.