Updated 2nd June 2020
Many governments, including the UK, designated the water sector, including sewerage, as a sector critical to the COVID-19 response, and therefore, Minicam continued to operate providing critical equipment and service to our customers as the pandemic evolved.
Our primary focus is on ensuring the safety of our staff, customers and suppliers, and we have implemented a series of measures to confirm that we have complied with the UK government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with all employees
- We have cleaning, hand-washing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
In order to further reduce the risk of spreading the disease, we are limiting visitors to our sites and our own travel to essential requirements only. Contact-free options are available for equipment collection and drop-off as well as demonstrations and training.
The company has a specific Coronavirus Response Plan, and a business continuity/disaster recovery plan in the event of any significant disruption. We will endeavour to keep as near to normal levels of service if a period of quarantine or other restrictions are imposed or reimposed by the government.
Clearly it is difficult to determine how the pandemic will further affect our lives, but rest assured we are committed to giving the highest level of service during this time and we will post updates on our website as they become available. If you have any specific questions or concerns please contact us at: email@example.com or on +44 (0) 1942 270524.